Leggett & Platt Furniture Components offers various welt cords and edgings to satisfy every furniture need. We produce cotton-braided, braided, twisted, and foam cords, some of which are engineered to meet the flammability standards of the Upholstered Furniture Action Council (UFAC). The edgings and cords we offer are designed with strength, resilience, and flexibility in mind. No matter the need or furniture piece, we have the welt cord required for durable and practical furniture.
Features and Benefits
- Available in general use and cotton braided, UFAC braided, twisted paper, foam, and edgings
- Cotton-braided welt cords are constructed for general (non-UFAC) use only
- UFAC braided cords are engineered to meet the flammability standards of the UFAC
- Twisted cords are constructed by mechanically twisting paper to form the cord
- Foam welts are made with cellular polyethylene plastic materials
- Edgings are constructed with a unique combination of cellulose and synthetic filler materials