Classic Plus Sleeper Mechanism
The Classic Plus sleeper mechanism is a part of the Professional Series Sleep System, and its low-profile linkage is engineered to keep all metal parts below the mattress line. The all-square tubular frame construction of the mechanism provides a smooth and visually appealing look with improved safety (eliminated pinch points) and comfort in the seated position. The Classic Plus is considered to be one of the easiest mechanisms to operate in the industry, and its heavy-duty construction is designed for contract use while also being available for residential applications.
Features and Benefits
- Contoured seat section offers seating close to the arm
- Tri-Tube body support system enhances the support in the body section to eliminate sagging
- Anti-Tilt: a necessary safety feature, keeping the unit in contact with the floor at all times in the open position
- Dual one-piece tubular legs allow the unit to be operated from the center or side position.
- Heavy-duty foot tube and helicals enhance the durability to meet the requirements of contract use
- Pro-Deck™ two-ply ballistic decking material enhances durability and visual appeal
- Seat support system provides support while sleeping and adds durability to the seat