No-Sag® Sinuous Loop Seat Springs
The No-Sag® loop seat springs from Leggett & Platt Furniture Components are a variety of loop seat springs developed with No-Sag® sinuous wire products. Within this seating system are three variations, and each are designed to eliminate sagging and increase firmness. The Original No-Sag® loop springs are the basic sinuous springs designed for upholstery operations while the XL Loop® springs have a greater distance between bars. The Supr-Loop® springs are the top of the seating system, ideal for backs and tight-seat applications.Contact Us
Features and Benefits
- Sinuous springs for seats and No-Sag® spring ends available
- Manufactured in Original Loop, XL Loop, and Supr-Loop® sizes
- Original No-Sag® (small) loop springs have been manufactured by No-Sag® since its introduction to the U.S.
- XL Loop® springs are firmer and more economical than Original Loop
- Supr-Loop® springs are ideal for backs and under tight-seat applications